Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Ordervenue does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be soldor offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Ordervenue does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Ordervenue accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
2. Ordervenue is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Ordervenue cannot and does not guaranteethat the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Ordervenue shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve anydispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
3. Ordervenue does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You areadvised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
4. Ordervenue does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
5. At no time shall Ordervenue hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Ordervenue have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Ordervenue is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
6. The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Ordervenue is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
At no time shall Ordervenue hold any any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Ordervenue have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
Ordervenue is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailableor back ordered.
7. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published byseller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
8. You release and indemnify Ordervenue and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Ordervenue cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Ordervenue does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Ordervenue reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Ordervenue may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Ordervenue reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Ordervenue.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitationunauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaintabout uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins,friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent orinvolve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing innature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to thecommission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any mannerunder the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or toany server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us includingthe terms Ordervenue, Flyte, Digiflip, Flipcart, ordervenue.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Ordervenue orsellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Ordervenue's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks,trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on theinfrastructure of the Website or Ordervenue's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Ordervenue.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction beingconducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
11. From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, Youundertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and deliveryof related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and suchadvertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
14. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using theWebsite You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on theWebsite. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
15. Ordervenue shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove anyproprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
You authorise OrderVenue.com to transfer information regarding your orders and promotions through SMS by accepting these Term's & Conditions.
PayUmoney Offer Terms and Conditions
1. Customers will receive a cashback @ 30% of the value of transaction amount subject to a
maximum of Rs. 50/- ("Cashback Amount") in their PayUmoney Wallet issued by RBL
("PayUmoney Wallet") upon making a payment at www.ordervenue.com ("Ordervenue")
through their PayUmoney Account ("Offer"). The Offer can be availed only when payments
are made by the Customer through PayUmoney payment option.
2. In order to avail the cashback, the customer must be registered as a Wallet holder.
3. The Offer can be availed only once by one Wallet holder. The Cashback Amount will be
received in the Wallet holder's PayUmoney Wallet, minimum after 24 hours of the
4. The Offer will be valid from 13th August, 2015 (15:00:00 hours) to 13th August, 2015
5. The Cashback Amount received in the PayUmoney Wallet can be used by the customers on
all websites where the PayUmoney Wallet is available as a payment option.
6. In the event of a full or partial refund, the proportionate cashback shall be deducted from the
customers PayUmoney Wallet account. In case the customers PayUmoney Wallet has zero
balance then the account shall be in negative and will be adjusted as soon as the cashback or
refund is deposited in the customers PayUmoney Wallet
7. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer/promotion being run by PayUmoney.
8. PayUmoney does not warrant or guarantee availability, merchantability, quality, fitness etc.,
of any product or service offered by Ordervenue.
9. PayUmoney reserves the right to, at any stage and at its discretion, modify/change or alter the
Offer. PayUmoney also reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable
to the Offer and to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior
10. PayUmoney reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, in
case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions or misuse of the Offer in any way.
11. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of New
12. In all matters relating to the Offer, PayUmoney's decision will be final.
13. In addition to the above, the Offer is also subject to PayUmoney Wallet general terms &
conditions available on www.payumoney.com.
14. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed
to them in the PayUmoney Wallet User Terms and Conditions.
15. Terms & Conditions of Ordervenue shall also apply.